Based in New Windsor, Auckland, Tax Advantage is an accounting firm that helps businesses to prosper and grow. We do this by listening to our clients, understanding their needs and developing strategies and plans. Having worked in various industries we know what it takes to succeed in business. With a creative and proactive approach, we are able to provide effective solutions to our clients. We specialise in tax, business and compliance advice
Baptist migrated to New Zealand in 2001, requalified as a Chartered Accountant (CA) and then qualified to be a Certified Practising Accountant (CPA). A high achieving and a go getter with a can-do attitude professional with many years of experience in Technical/Financial/ Project/Management Accounting, Commercial Management and Reporting.
Worked for medium to large scale global organisations. Progressing to more responsible positions encompassing project accounting, financial accounting, management accounting and financial leadership roles. Besides acting in Financial Accounting and Taxation Baptist’s main areas of expertise are:
- Small-to-medium sized business formation, structure and monthly accounting. Company formation and administration. Baptist likes to think of it as, “structuring will help your business to work efficiently and effortlessly.” He’ll make sure the financial administration side of your business has everything it needs to run to clockwork precision.
- Property rentals and development. Baptist has personal experience in the rental property investment market and in property development. He knows the pitfalls, the frustrations, and how to make it work
- Trusts and gifting. Trusts are the perfect vehicle to protect the assets of your personal finances but, to avoid risking losing those assets, they need to be set up right. Over two decades of experience means Baptist can form, register and maintain your trust to ensure it achieves the goals you’ve set for it.
- Business Advisory Services. Baptist knows that for a business to succeed it must develop long term plans and have controls in place. Baptist can help the businesses to analyse the present and see where there are revenue leakages and cost over runs. He can develop long term plans by helping businesses to put together budgets, forecast in place and monitor them on a regular basis.
Baptist is involved and volunteers in a number of community activities
- Helps the community to have a healthier lifestyle by conducting bollyworks (exercise to Bollywood music) on every Saturday
- Co-founder and RJ of a local radio program for a section of the community
- Carries out mentoring program at the Toastmasters
Jennifer migrated to New Zealand in 2001. Jennifer is a qualified professional with Bachelors of Commerce (Finance & Accounting) and Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations received overseas. Here in New Zealand she then completed Graduate Diploma in Business Studies (Personal Financial Planning). Besides her knowledge in Financial Accounting and Taxation, her main areas of expertise are:
- Formation and Maintenance of Trusts
- Customer Retention
- Taxation especially Property Rentals & Trusts
- Incorporation of companies, filing online returns, arranging and conducting client seminars, Liaising and maintaining relationships with Fund Managers.